Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Can College Students Make Money Online? See the Amazing, Critical, Free Tips to Success

Imagine waving good bye to your child heads off to college, questions running through your mind. My son will be heading off to college at the end of the summer. I'm worried about how he can enjoy the college life, do his school work and hold down a part-time job, all without getting burned out and letting his grades slip. This was not going to be a problem before my husband got laid off, but now I'm afraid my son will have to pitch in and get a job to help with daily expenses. Perhaps the added responsibility will be beneficial but I'm not so sure.

My neighbor down the street has a son in college a year ahead of our boy and I know he was doing something on the internet to make extra money while in school... he even bought his own car. So, I headed down the street to ask my neighbor how can college students make money online, and can they do it for free.

• Very Profitable Online- it is possible to make good money online. She shared that her son's "used" car actually cost more than our new one! Some kind of classic sports car or something; anyway, I asked him what in the world he was doing to make money and did his mother approve? I just knew it had something to do with objectionable material or gambling maybe.

• Affiliate Marketing, turns out, he was doing something called Affiliate Marketing. He showed me how he would find groups of people that had a problem and he would match them up with someone who could sell them a solution. He never bought anything to resell rather he was an affiliate for the person who owned the product and his job was to send interested people to his sales page. If they made a purchase he made a commission.

• VERY BIG thing right now on the Internet because there are even independent third parties that handle all the transactions so the people get their product, the owner gets his money and the affiliate gets his commission.

He told me that you really need to know what you are doing but once you learn all the secrets it's like taking candy from a baby. I asked if he would teach my son how to do it and of course while my husband is out of work I'd love t be able to pitch in so he is showing me not only how college students can make money online for free, but mom's with out of work husbands as well.

Summing it all up for Affiliate Marketing:

Affiliate Marketing-This program works with online products, a lot of things are of course sold online now and the demand for these are typically high. This includes anything from computers, and clothes to kitchen appliances and e-Books or other products which can be downloaded (digital Products).

Locate the best products and drive qualified, highly motivated buyers to the sales page. At this point the merchant takes control and completes the sale. Then of course you get the fat check, which is typically 50-75% of the price,and repeat the process as many times as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment